The extra large peg One Umbrella has been designed to give maximum protection from the elements no matter what the conditions. The heavy duty cover with taped seams provides exceptional protection and is married with a super-strong steel frame that can be pegged down in windy conditions. A screw pole is provided as standard for hard banks and te umbrella can be fished Nubrolli style to give more internal space.
Another innovation is the rear vents that allow easy shipping back of landing nets handles and poles, yet these can be zipped closed when not required. A truly outstanding umbrella specifically designed for the Modern Pleasure Angler.
- Extra strong tear-proof cover
- Full steel frame for extra strength
- Rear vents allow easy shipping back of poles and landing net handles
- Taped seams for improved waterproofing
- Rear pegging points for windy conditions
- Nubrolli style pole allows umbrella to be used more vertically
- Screw point pole for tough banks
- Supplied in draw-string bag
TOP TIP – The Nubrolli style pole enables the umbrella to be used much higher, whilst retaining stability, ideal when float and feeder fishing.